Responsible for managing business and investment activities at SkyView. Leads the investment team across all aspects of research, due diligence, portfolio construction, and risk management. Directs risk management & asset allocation advisory services.
• BPV Capital Management: CIO
• Oversaw investment team encompassing all aspects of internal and external investment strategies and managers supporting AUM growth from approx $250 million to $2 billion.
• Riverview Alternative Investment Advisors: Co‐Founder, CEO & CIO
• Led investment and executive activities for multi‐billion dollar institutionally focused investment firm providing sophisticated alternative investment and asset allocation solutions for large institutional and HNW investors.
• Barclays Capital: Director& Senior Member of Global Equity Finance
• Managed global hedge fund relationships across products and services.
• During short period, made significant contributions and gained valuable experience helping the firm navigate through the financial crisis of 1998.
• Daiwa Securities America: Head of Global Equity Derivatives & Program Trading
• Co‐headed team leading to growth of alternative strategy trading, structuring, risk management and financing (>$30B growth). Integrated Global Equity Derivatives and Financing.
• Hired by Nobel Laureate, Harry Markowitz, in Global Portfolio Research.
• IBM Corp and Bell Atlantic Corp:
• Engineering, management and marketing positions at IBM’s Wall Street Branch and Bell Atlantic’s Accelerated Management Development Program.
• Education & Registrations:
• B.S. Electrical Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology
• MBA in Finance, New York University Stern School of Business
• Series 65 registered
Community: Serve on Boards of 180 Turning Lives Around and 2nd Floor Youth Helpline, working with children and families dealing with domestic violence. Serve on Board of Count Basie Theatre Foundation.